Friday, March 9, 2007

Dinner

Sandy and I were invited to dinner by Darrel and Elle Kent and thier son (thier single son in need of a good wife that he can spend his simoleans on according to his father) Sazo. It was fairly disappointing. The food was delicious, lobster, creamed cauliflower and aspargus. I wish Elle had stayed for dinner, she's a top secret researcher with LabCorp and I would have loved to talk to her about her job and other science opportunities in the hood. However, she had a project that she had to work on and due to the classified nature of the work had to do her work upstairs. She promised that we would get together another time to talk and maybe play chess. I hope so.


During dinner, I made small talk with Darrel about the recycling program we had in Simborough while Sandy and Sazo made goo-goo eyes at each other. I guess that they had instant attraction to each other. After dinner, Sandy gushed about Sazo's bright green eyes, his smile, his lips, his hands, every little detail about the man. Maybe I am a bit jealous. Sandy has found a great guy already and I am still walking about aimlessly. She even has the opportunity to start her own business, while I am in a funk since the science career is full and without a degree I can't enter the natural science world. I suppose once the new deal comes I will find a good job and maybe Storm will introduce me to her cousin, Johan, who I hear more and more about each day, but haven't met. Even Sazo mentioned him and how smart he as in university. *Sigh*

One good thing is that Sandy is moving out of the boarding home and moving downtown. Yay! I get the room to myself, no more Sheba nipping at my feet or sleeping in my bed. No more stepping over Sandy's dirty clothes. I can finally have my own space, maybe even bring more of my books in the room. *smile* I can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails