Monday, February 26, 2007

I've Arrived!!!

I'm here in Apple Valley. Kind of small if you ask me :\ Haven't had a chance to settle into the hood yet, so far Jadhira and I moved into the Apple Valley Boarding House. They only had one room available, so we have to share that room and a bathroom. Yuck. I want my own space, but I'm finding out that Apple Valley is a lot different than Simborough. They don't allow single sims to reside on residential lots alone (only 2+ sim households allowed), plus you can only move to a brand new lot on simMondays, it's simFriday here. So who knows how long I'll have to stay here.

I brought a puppy. Totally an accident :) I was walking around the hood and got to know this one woman and her family and while I was there, her dogs gives birth! They were the cutest chocolate puppies, I couldn't resist. I brought one and named her Sheba. I have to post photos soon of my new life here in this small...small hood.

peace, love & blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails